WARNING: Adult Content Message"
In order to view our content you must click agree to state your understanding of your local community standards, your willingness to view adult erotic materials. This declaration by you is made under penalty of perjury. Providing a false declaration under penalty of perjury is a criminal offense.
I hereby declare, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America, as set forth in 28 U.S.C. § 1746, that I have personal knowledge of the standards in my community regarding the viewing of adult erotic materials, that this type of activity is considered acceptable, and that I am over the age of eighteen(18) years and also older than the age of Majority/Adulthood in the jurisdiction/area in which I reside.
YOUR DECLARATION IS A SWORN DECLARATION UNDER FEDERAL LAW AND IS INTENDED TO BE GOVERNED BY THE PROVISIONS OF THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN GLOBAL AND NATIONAL COMMERCE ACT.
3D Playback on 3D Devices:
3D HSBS Format/Compatibility/Support:
One Universal Format: HSBS 3D MP4
(Half Side by Side) 3D MP4
Sample HSBS 3D Clip: 3D Sadie Holmes Masturbates With Instructions for You
(This 30 second sample is half side by side 16x9 HD MP4)
All of our 3D clips are available in this format. If you have trouble viewing please check the FAQs below and if you still have trouble contact us.
Nearly All 3D TVs and 3D PCs
Active Shutter Glasses
Passive Polarizing Glasses
3D Smart Phones
(Including HTC EVO 3D)
HSBS on 2D PC's with Two Color Glasses:
(red/cyan, green/magenta, amber/blue)
Files are available in Half Side by Side(HSBS) MP4 video. This format is compatible with nearly all 3D devices on the market and can even be played back in 3D using those old style multi-colored glasses on a standard computer.
NEW: Due to popular demand we now offer our 3D videos in the traditional Red/Cyan format where no special software or equipment is needed to view our files using Red/Cyan glasses. Click here for more information on Red/Cyan format.
Additional Sizes and Formats Available Upon Request: Contact Us.
1. You need to be able to play the MP4 file on or through your device. This is done the same way you would play any other downloaded file through your TV or Device. You may be able to put files on a memory stick and plug them into your 3D TV or 3D Blue-ray Player if your device will accept media files on a USB stick. You may be able to transfer files to your Sony Playstation, or XBox 360 to play them through your 3D TV. If you have a media player such as the WD TV Live Plus you can stream files from your computer or plug a USB stick into these devices as well.
2. You need to set your 3D TV to Side by Side 3D mode. This is typically done under your TV menu under 3D settings.
You are halfway there, now you need to set your 3D TV to Side by Side 3D mode. This is typically done under your TV menu under 3D settings.
This is specified by the TV manufacturer. Your 3D glasses should be compatible with your TV.
1. Open your 3D media player. (NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player, Power DVD 10, TotalMedia Theatre 5).
2. Open your downloaded HSBS MP4 file from your 3D compatible player software.
3. Set option for Half Side by Side 3D Playback. Under your 3d Playback options this will be usually listed as Left/Right. Make sure your aspect ratio is set to 16:9 if you have the option.
4. Put on your 3D glasses (if required by your 3D pc) and enjoy.
1. Download the free Bino 3D player.
2. Go to File and open your video.
3. Under Input Select: Left/Right, Half Width
3. Under Output, Select the Output that matches your color of glasses as shown below:
Please Contact Us and we will do our best to help you get our content viewable in 3D. Please include the information on your playback device such as model number, if using playback software which software and version, what type of 3D glasses you are using, and what is currently happening when you try to play back one of our 3D files.